วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Twenty-second Day of SEA Teacher Project 5th Batch

Feb 23rd 2018

                Hello everyone, today is the last day that I have been teaching at this school. In the morning, the school held a farewell event for foreign teachers. Students were given a gift to me as a souvenir, I'm very happy. Today, I teach only one class in the morning. And the teacher took us out to lunch outside because we were going to Thailand. In the afternoon I was teaching the teacher to use application plickers in teaching, which looks like a teacher at this school are very interested. I feel so happy that have practice experience here, because I can gain experience and good memory and I also shared the experience and knowledge that I have for a teacher here as well. 










In the evening there is the foreign teacher interview to post on Youtube that teacher in smada is doing by asking the feelings about the city Banjarmasin and taste food, fruits, play game of Banjarmasin.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น