วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Sixth & Seventh Day of SEA Teacher Project 5th Batch

Feb 7th-8th 2018

          Hello everyone, on Feb 7-8 at the school, no teaching activity because in that day had The Simulation of National Exam, which students must take the exam. So in the days, I had no need to observe and teach classes. But I have to help teachers. This was my first time to the control room. It is an exotic experience better But the students have to sit an exam all day, I feel tired. The exam is not the same in Thailand. The students will take the exam online on PC using software provided by the public and contribute to the same place. My duty in room is preparing the Computer to be ready check students check it when the students finish the test sends the answer is correct or not. Keep the computer when the Exam is complete.









          

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น