วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Twelfth Day of SEA Teacher Project 5th Batch

Feb 13rd 2018

          Hello everyone, today is the first day of the week I have to teach. At first, I thought this day would not have to teach. i think the mentor will check a lesson plan before but it appears that when I come to school in the morning the mentor is asking me "you ready to teach?" I was stunned and shocked to be taught today, I think, but I was prepared lesson plans and then I agreed to teach the class the first content used today is the population pyramid. In class the students never use the application plickers to learning before. But finally I passed. And I can improve teaching better in the afternoon because I know the way of teaching from the morning.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น