วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Eight Day of SEA Teacher Project 5th Batch

Feb 9th 2018

          Hello everyone, today is Friday, which normally have Friday activities but today is rainy early in the morning so there is no activity, I spent the morning in preparation for teaching today, I have class to teach two classes with a student. Grade XII and Xi the content is about Thai Greeting same on Tuesday. But this time I have added content about question word inside to help the students know the sentence basis in Thai. Then in the afternoon I went to observe the Scout activities of the school. The student seems interested in me and my friends then we ask a teacher to go outside but instead the rain fall again today activity had ended, in the evening before going home the mentor told me to write lesson plan during the holidays, which I have to do all 2 plan the topic is Population Pyramid and Population density. Finally, the real activities began.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น